fashion and makeup

Monday, June 18, 2007

LETS GET BRONZE-BEACHBABE

Hey! I was at the pool last weekend.I've enjoyed swimming and getting sunburned.I am tanned now.I really enjoy summer days-except work! I've been working all weekdays and all I like is weekends.I like summer dresses,sandals,high heels,jeans with beautiful tees,shorts...whatever it takes summer is gorgeous.Sun gives damn happiness no matter whatever you are going thru in your life.Its better to struggle with life in summer than winter days full rain,no sun,cold etc.Anywayzzz I am just trying to enjoy short summer time...I love bikinis.who doesnt?lol! Here are summer must-haves I've picked.I'll be going on vacation in August but I've got my must-haves as a classic.suncreams,sunglasses,bikinis,summer dresses,shorts,tees,flip-flops...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

summer body:b shes a Turkish model

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home